Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RonJohn's [D-S]Jolt artwork

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VintageRonJohn
Dark Star
Dark Star
VintageRonJohn

RonJohn's [D-S]Jolt artwork Empty
PostSubject: RonJohn's [D-S]Jolt artwork   RonJohn's [D-S]Jolt artwork Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:47 pm

RonJohn's [D-S]Jolt artwork DSJoltRed

I'm considering changing up the colors as well as maybe writing out "Dark-Star" and also including "C2" somewhere in the bottom right. Let me know what you think.

More D-S related artwork to come, probably.
Back to top Go down
flashman
The Time Keeper
flashman

PostSubject: Re: RonJohn's [D-S]Jolt artwork   RonJohn's [D-S]Jolt artwork Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:35 am

Hey, I have a C2 portrait up for the Gfaqs community. I'm thinking about adding in some of the newer people such as you, Lexi, and Noble. I'd love to add you as well. Would you like to be something flash related. Don't expect something amazing though. You'll see from my picture I don't exactly do detail very well.
https://losthaven.forumotion.com/t56-jk-s-conduit-2-family-portrait

Also, I do think a SCAR fit's better than a Dark Star. Just personal opinion though.
Back to top Go down
VintageRonJohn
Dark Star
Dark Star
VintageRonJohn

PostSubject: Re: RonJohn's [D-S]Jolt artwork   RonJohn's [D-S]Jolt artwork Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:06 pm

I'd be honored. Flash-related is fine, as is a red-yellow color scheme. Also, I have rather long blonde hair and blue eyes.

With regards to the SCAR--I wasn't considering swapping in a different weapon, I meant I might write out "Dark-Star" instead of having "D-S".
Back to top Go down
flashman
The Time Keeper
flashman

PostSubject: Re: RonJohn's [D-S]Jolt artwork   RonJohn's [D-S]Jolt artwork Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:52 am

Sorry, I misread Razz

I personally think that DS Jolt reads better than Dark Star Jolt, but that's just me.

And as for the description of you, lol, I don't do hair (unless you're a girl), or eyes really. Khmer however, does much more detailed drawings.
Back to top Go down
VintageRonJohn
Dark Star
Dark Star
VintageRonJohn

PostSubject: Re: RonJohn's [D-S]Jolt artwork   RonJohn's [D-S]Jolt artwork Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:51 am

Oh, you did THAT portrait. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
flashman
The Time Keeper
flashman

PostSubject: Re: RonJohn's [D-S]Jolt artwork   RonJohn's [D-S]Jolt artwork Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:47 am

MS paint all the way baby Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RonJohn's [D-S]Jolt artwork   RonJohn's [D-S]Jolt artwork Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RonJohn's [D-S]Jolt artwork
Page 1 of 1